1. Review the Event Resource Guide
The NWBA Event Resource Guide will provide an overview and reference materials to assist in the planning and implementation of NWBA sanctioned events. All Event Directors must review the Event Resource Guide thoroughly and are required to follow those Guidelines. Please visit the NWBA Resource Center at: http://www.nwba.org/resourcecenter and download a copy of that document to review and reference.
2. Review the requirements and information below
3. Click the 'Continue' button at the bottom of the page to submit the Event Sanction Application.
Event Directors will be required to log-in to SportsEngine (or create an account) in order to advance in this online form.
4. Save the confirmation email received after submitting the application so updates can be easily submitted as soon as possible when additional information is available. For assistance in editing a registration entry, click here and follow the steps provided.
5. Submit Non-Athlete Registration
Please note that all Event Directors are required to submit a current season NWBA Non-Athlete Membership Registration in order to be compliant with the Minor Athlete Abuse Prevention Policies (MAAPP) as well as the Background Check Policy. Select the following link to access the Individual Membership Registration (nwba.org).
6. Submit scores on the NWBA website within 24 hours of the conclusion of an event.
This registration session will allow you to complete the NWBA Event Sanction Application. The following information is required to submit the application:
1) Event Details
2) Proposed Location Information
3) Competition Information
4) Waivers and Acknowledgements
The above information represents the minimum requirements to add an event to the NWBA Events Calendar on the NWBA official website as an “Unsanctioned” event. To update an event to the required “Sanctioned” event status, the application must be updated to include the further information as outlined below.
For assistance in editing a registration entry, click here and follow the steps provided.
1) Confirmed Venue Information
3) Additional Competition Information
4) Officials and Volunteers
5) Documents & Communication
We understand arrangements may not be finalized at this time, however, try to make your application as detailed as possible. If an event is approved, consistently update logistics and add new information to your event on the official NWBA events calendar.
Application fees ($25) will be fully refunded for events that are not hosted.
Requests for a refund should be submitted to Brandon McBeain.
Director of Membership Services and Programs
Phone: (719) 266-4082 ext. 108
Select an option to continue with the registration.