A team MUST complete Team Registration prior to an individual completing an Athlete or Non-Athlete Registration. Click here for more information on Team Registration.
Please ensure you have reviewed and completed the necessary information and processes for player eligibility with the NWBA. This information and processes should be completed PRIOR to completing Athlete Registration.
Please click HERE for more information on Player Eligibility.
Please click HERE for more information on Junior Division Minimal Disability.
Welcome to the Athlete Registration session for 2017 -18 NWBA Individual Registration. Athletes that also serve in Non-Athlete roles should complete Athlete Registration prior to Non-Athlete Registration.
The Athlete Registration session includes registration for the following Individual Membership Categories per Article IV of the NWBA Bylaws:
Early Individual Registration
- Opens at 2:00 p.m. MST on Tuesday, August 1
- Closes at 11:59 p.m. MST on Saturday, September 30
Open Individual Registration
- Opens at 12:00 a.m. MST on Sunday, October 1
- Early Individual Registration - $20.00 per person
- Open Individual Registration - $30.00 per person
- All individual members only need to pay membership dues once, regardless of the number of roles they represent in the NWBA.
- A Membership Fee Waiver Request is available for, however not limited to, individuals with significant financial hardship. Please submit a summary of your request to Brandon McBeain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Payment options are available for teams and organizations to cover individual registration dues of team athletes and non-athletes.
Step #1 – Sign up for a Sport Ngin Account
To complete Individual Registrations, both Athlete and Non-Athlete, please visit www.nwba.org. You will need a SportsEngine account to complete all registrations with the NWBA. If you already have a SportsEngine account, click here to learn how to login. If you have forgot your password to your SportsEngine account, click here to reset your password. If you need to create a SportsEngine account, click here to create a SportsEngine account.
Step #2 – Registration
Who are your registering?
You will be asked if you are registering yourself of another person. The option for registering someone else is ONLY for parents of minors (under 18 years of age) and Team Representatives who are assisting players or team staff with their registration process.
Which of the following are you registering for?
Select your team.
Note: If your team is not listed on the pull down menu, email your team representative, coach and/or sponsor organization. They will need to complete 2017-18 NWBA Team Registration to be added into the list.
Step #3 Athlete Registration - Required Information
- Contact Information
- Date of Birth
- T-Shirt Size
- Disability Information
- Jersey Number
- Debit/Credit Card*
Junior Division Athletes
Athletes 17 years old or older
- High School Verification Form – Annual Update
Only new athletes (did not participate in 2016-17 season)
- Junior Minimum Disability Form – One-time submission
- Birth Certificate – One-time submission
Only one entry for Athlete Registration is required for athletes rostered on multiple teams.
Step #4 – Review and Complete Registration
You will have a chance to review your individual profile page and edit any information.
Step #5 - Edit Registration Entry
You may edit a registration entry previously submitted. Please click here to learn how to edit a registration entry.
Please direct questions to:
Director of Membership Services and Programs
Select an option to continue with the registration.